Monday, July 28, 2014

Polka dots and Peplums




Top: Kate Spade; pants: JCrew; shoes: Tory Burch; bag: Kate Spade; sunglasses: Karen Walker 

Ugh. Monday. Is it just me or are Mondays during the summer even harder... Who wants to be sitting at a desk when the weather is practically begging you to head to the beach?? Not me. On another note, here's my go to church outfit these days: a peplum and printed pants! Since I have a fairly straight up and down figure, I love peplums because they give the illusion of more of a waist. Plus, this one from Kate Spade has bows on the shoulders so it's basically perfect. I paired it with my polka for jeans from JCrew (at some point I need to stop wearing these) and my light pink Kate Spade. When I got this bag, I was really nervous that it would be hard to pair with things, but it's just neutral enough to go with almost everything. Love. 

Until next time,
xo
T



3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love peplums, and the polka dot pants are so cute!

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay those pants are adorable! I have always wanted a pair of polka dotted pants, but have never found the right ones. These are darling!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so right about peplum, its perfectly figure flattering...and the bows on this one are gorgeous!
    Nidhi
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete