Monday, July 28, 2014

Polka dots and Peplums




Top: Kate Spade; pants: JCrew; shoes: Tory Burch; bag: Kate Spade; sunglasses: Karen Walker 

Ugh. Monday. Is it just me or are Mondays during the summer even harder... Who wants to be sitting at a desk when the weather is practically begging you to head to the beach?? Not me. On another note, here's my go to church outfit these days: a peplum and printed pants! Since I have a fairly straight up and down figure, I love peplums because they give the illusion of more of a waist. Plus, this one from Kate Spade has bows on the shoulders so it's basically perfect. I paired it with my polka for jeans from JCrew (at some point I need to stop wearing these) and my light pink Kate Spade. When I got this bag, I was really nervous that it would be hard to pair with things, but it's just neutral enough to go with almost everything. Love. 

Until next time,
xo
T



4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love peplums, and the polka dot pants are so cute!

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay those pants are adorable! I have always wanted a pair of polka dotted pants, but have never found the right ones. These are darling!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so right about peplum, its perfectly figure flattering...and the bows on this one are gorgeous!
    Nidhi
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete