Tuesday, July 8, 2014

LL Bean Boat and Tote



Cardigan: JCrew; tank: Vince; skort: Lilly Pulitzer; shoes: Converse; necklace: Jennifer Zeuner; sunglasses: Karen Walker; bag: LL Bean

LL Bean boat and tote bags are, in my opinion, the perfect summertime staple. I have had one in almost every size over the years, and they have taken me from swim meets to beach days and back, all while fitting everything I could ever need. These days, I mostly use mine to lug things to and from the farmers market (and the beach when I can get there!) and I still can get everything I need and then some inside. Plus, paired with other summer staples like a seersucker Lilly skort and a JCrew Jackie cardigan, it's a can't miss :) 

Until next time,
xo
T


1 comment:

  1. Such a simple bag, yet so cute!

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete