Friday, July 25, 2014

My Day at Universal



Romper: Joie; shoes: Jack Rogers; backpack: Vera Bradley; earrings: Kate Spade; watch: Michael Kors; bracelets: Lilly and Laura, Alex and Ani; sunglasses: Karen Walker 

On my last day in Florida, this Harry Potter lover obviously made a trip to the new Diagon Alley park at Universal Studios. And it was amazing! I had been to the Hogsmead part of the park a few years ago when it opened (not as geeky as it sounds, my family is just always in Florida!), and I have to say that Diagon Alley surpassed all of my expectations. I wore this adorable romper from Joie, although I ended up so hot and sweaty that the liner kept sticking to my booty all day long :( but paired with Jacks, and a Vera backpack to stow my water and rain jacket (a necessity for theme park days in Florida), I could look past sweaty liner :) 

Until next time,
xo
T


12 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit. The bag is amazing. Totally love the sunglasses. Cool!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm in love with the bag, too :)
      xo

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you had a great time and I love your outfit!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pink accessories! Must be so much fun to be there!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I am so jealous you got to go to harry potter world, I have always wanted to go since I am obsessed with harry potter! I love the scallops btw.

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, me too, and it is totally worth it! I waited in a two hour long line for one ride, and would have waited in it like 7 more times, haha
      xo

      Delete
  5. OMG I love the romper!! So cute!!

    www.midwestloveanddiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks amazing!! I want to go so badly. Love the scallops... so cute!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should totally do it! it's definitely worth the trip!
      xo
      Tara

      Delete