Thursday, July 24, 2014

Every Day Does Feel This Good at Disneyworld!




Shirt: Vineyard Vines; shorts: JCrew; shoes: Jack Rogers; bag: Kate Spade; watch: Michael Kors; bracelets: Lilly and Laura, Alex and Ani 

Last week in Florida I obviously had to go to Disneyworld. As a Californian, I'm very familiar with Disneyland, but Disneyworld is a whole other world, pun intended! I wore this super cute Vineyard Vines button up.  I love that it's a party oxford, meaning that each panel is a different color. It's one of those preppy classics that I'm sure I'll have forever. Given that it's so many colors, I paired it with simple white chino shorts, and my favorite bag of the moment, my light pink Kate Spade Maisie bag, which matched my shirt perfectly! 

Until next time,
xo



4 comments:

  1. Ahh I am so jealous you got to go to disneyland, even though I am older I still love it! Love the outfit as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the VV shirt! And the name of your blog is so cute :)

    Ellen | A Pop of Pink
    http://ellenborza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to Disney Land again! Lovely outfit!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww lucky lucky lucky you! I wanna go too....cute outfit, love your bag, gorgeous. You look so happy.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete