Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Out to a Palm Beach Dinner




Top: Joie; shorts: JCrew; shoes: Jack Rogers; earrings: Kendra Scott; bag: Kate Spade 

I had been dying for these high waisted shorts from JCrew for a while, and then finally found them super marked down at my local store for $25 so obviously I snatched them up! Normally I would pair something like them with a collared button up, but I decided to switch things up with this silky Joie blouse for a more summery feel. And then of course I added my go to summer accessories: flat sandals and Kendra Scott earrings! 

Until next time,
xo
T



6 comments:

  1. I really like those shorts and you can never go wrong with Kendra Scott! Her pieces are so beautiful!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right?! i have been on such a kendra scott kick lately, and it's always nice buying something made in your country!
      xo

      Delete
  2. I LOVE those shorts! The color palette is perfect!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girls! i think it's my socal background, but I always think I dress better in the summer... it's so much more fun to get dressed!
    xo

    ReplyDelete