Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Earning Your Stripes








Top: Lilly Pulitzer; Skirt: from Monkees Boitique in Raleigh; Shoes: Kate Spade;
Bag: Kate Spade; necklace: Jennifer Zeuner

Growing up playing sports gave me a lot of great skills: determination, a competitive spirit, and a good work ethic, to name a few. What it did not give me was a waist. I am pretty much straight up and down, aka what People Style Watch likes to call a "boyish" or "athletic" body type. As a result, I love anything that creates the illusion of a waist, and number one on that list is a-line skirts like this super cute striped number. I paired it with one of my favorite basics, my navy Houston blouse from lilly, and punched things up with some girly Kate Spade accessories. 

Until next time,
xo
T







2 comments:

  1. Adorable bow Kate Spade sandals!

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is amazing!

    xoxo
    Rachel
    www.blondewithachanse.com

    ReplyDelete