Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Boyfriend Style



Sweater: Banana Republic; Shirt: Monkees of Raleigh; jeans: JCrew; shoes: Converse; sunglasses: Ray Bans 

So I took a new workout class last night at the studio where I take barre. I thought it was a different barre class, which I guess it was - in theory. But I don't think I've worked out that hard since high school water polo pre season. I mean, I woke up this morning and spent a serious amount of time wondering how I would get my body to stop hurting enough to get out of bed. No joke. So, when I stumbled out of my pjs, and realized that there was definitely a layer of fog outside, I pulled on my hands down most comfortable jeans: these JCrew boyfriend jeans. Matt always makes fun of boyfriend denim, so I have been taking full advantage of his deployment in that I have been wearing them most every day. I'm also headed to see Beyoncé later tonight (!!!), so what better day to wear my "I woke up like this" shirt than today?!

Until next time,
xo
T


2 comments:

  1. Love this look! So chic casual.

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so cute. It's like city chic, and I love the tee!

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete