Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Down By the Docks of the Bay



Top: Joie; pants: JCrew; shoes: Tory Burch; bag: Kate Spade; sunglasses: Karen Walker; watch: Michael Kors; bracelets: Loren Hope, Alex and Ani, C Wonder 

The weather in Washington has been so amazing lately, it almost makes up for the rainy winters! As a result, I've been taking a lot of advantage of the beautiful waterfront near my house. It's so nice to just walk down and have a beer down by the water with your friends on a Friday night. Plus, earlier that day my mom and I had hit up the mall to check out the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and I found these jeans at JCrew on sale, and then got to take an additional 50% off the sale price! So I ended up getting them for about $35. Score :) 

Until next time,
xo
T


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely lovely pictures! I love this outfit, it's so simple and classy!

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete