Thursday, December 26, 2013

Winter Whites - Part 2

I love the idea of all white during the winter. I know it's technically against fashion "rules," but it just makes so much sense when you're dreaming of snowy weather. 


So, this past Christmas Eve, I wore this (almost) all white outfit. These JCrew cords from an earlier post are some of my favorite new pants. And I haven't managed to spill anything on them yet! 


This button up is a shirt I bought in Japan a few years ago when I was there on vacation. It's jeweled collar is so fun for dressing up or down, and it looks cute half tucked in like I did here or fully tucked into a skirt or high waisted pants. Because I was basically wearing a built in statement necklace, I kept the rest of my jewlery minimal - just stud earrings and my big boyfriend watch. 


My glitter covered black Tory Burch flats were a good contrast to the all white outfit, plus they played up the jewels on my collar. 


I did my in soft waves, and pinned it half back with small braids. This is obviously the back view, which definitely accentuates how red my hair is getting! I was actually born a red head, but it started growing in blonde when I was little. Now, though, as soon as it gets a little darker in the winter (aka when I never get to see the sun!) it starts to get red again... My boyfriend keeps making fun of me! Oh well :)

Until next time,
Xo
T




2 comments:

  1. I love winter white outfits! Beautiful post and I love how you did your hair!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate how your not supposed to wear during this time of year, I never follow it. Beautiful outfit! :)

    Julie,
    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete