Sunday, December 1, 2013

French Food & Friends

The cocktail party I was supposed to attend last night was randomly canceled last minute, and so some of my friends and I decided to go out to dinner at a great French restaurant in our town, the Left Bank. 


It is down the stree from our high school, and it used to be our "fancy" restaurant when we were kids. We'd go there for each other's birthdays, and sometimes we would stop in on rainy afternoons just to get a side of French fries. 


Now that were older we usually order some champagne cocktails, but we still always get some French fries or fondue, too :)


Since it was a fairly last minute plan, and not really a crazy night out, I wore this bright pink long sleeved shirt from JCrew. I've had it for a few years, and it is definitely a holiday staple for me.  I paired it with my navy blue double breasted blazer (also JCrew), black skinnies (shocking that if wear those, I know), and my leopard smoking flats from Target. I was a little bummed that I didn't get to wear my new heels out, but I'll just have to find another fun occasion for them! 

Until next time,
xo
T




1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit I really like the leopard shoes!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete