Monday, December 23, 2013

Nutcracker Chic

One of my favorite holiday traditions is going to the San Francisco Ballet's production of the Nutcracker. 


This year we went to a matinee showing, so we could go out to dinner after, so it wasn't important to be too dressy. 


I wore this bright pink Kate Spade sweater with a bejeweled Peter Pan collar. I wore my hair in loose curls, with my too long bangs pinned back, and these big pearl earrings I bought in Tokyo a few years ago. 


This sparkly bow belt (also from Kate Spade) broke up the pink of my sweater with the black of this Theory circle skirt that I probably wear too much. Oops! 


The Chanel flats made another appearance - shocker! They are just the perfect shoe for everything, I honestly can't help myself! 


This is the lobby of the opera house, it looked so festive. I am definitely ready for Christmas now! 

Until next time,
xo
T




2 comments:

  1. I love the Nutcracker, it just wouldn't feel like Christmas without it!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nutcracker! Beautiful outfit!

    Julie,
    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete