Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I definitely did! 


Every year I go to my grandpas house for the holidays. He is your typical grandpa, he loves golf and traveling and good wine. He is also incredibly smart and adorable. Not that I'm biased or anything. 


I have always loved my grandfathers office. It was always filled with cool military stuff and things like our family crest. I feel like these are things you find in every grandfathers house though: old army pictures and fraternity paddles! 


Were like most families in that our holidays require you dress up a little, but were by no means breaking out the black tie. I wore this JCrew top I bought a few years ago.  I love it! I wear it pretty much any chance I get. It's also perfect for Thanksgiving, because it's boxy cut and thicker wool fabric make hiding food babies super easy. 


 I paired it with my favorite black JBrand skinnies (which are also great for over eating because they're stretchy and high waisted) and these Tory Burch flats. They're made of navy blue and white tweed, so they went nicely the navy blue JCrew top. 

I hope you had lots of turkey and love yesterday! 
Xo
T

1 comment:

  1. I love your shoes! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete