Thursday, November 7, 2013

Rain, rain, go away!

Jacket: Burberry; Watch: Michael Kors; Bag: Kate Spade
It is already winter here in the Northwest, which means the rainy season has officially commenced! Luckily my mom gave me this lovely raincoat for my birthday - it has a wool liner so it's super warm! Plus it has a lovely a-line cut, which makes it a million times more flattering than the standard rain coats you  usually come across. 


Sweater: JCrew; Skirt: JCrew; Stockings: Wolford; Shoes: Tory Burch
I paired this bright red cable knit sweater with a navy blue, wool mini skirt. Tights and my bad weather Tory flats completed my look. I always like to feel classic and put together, even when the weather and my cold make me want to put on my old college sweats and watch Greys Anatomy all day! 

Earrings: from a tiny shop in Tokyo... They cost about $15 and I wear them more than my real pearls!
Of course I added oversized pearls and a headband... Blair Waldorf would hopefully be proud! 

Until next time,
xo
T



No comments:

Post a Comment