Friday, November 22, 2013

Casual Friday.

Jacket: JCrew; Sweater: Target; Necklace: JCrew Factory; Jeans: JBrand; Shoes: Sam Edleman; Bag: Kate Spade
Happy Friday! I woke up this morning and my whole front yard was frozen! Eek! Despite my desire to stay in my pajamas all day and drink tea by the fire, I had things to do. So I decided to take full advantage of casual Friday protocol and wear jeans with these cute Sam Edleman booties. 


I was tempted to wear riding boots because it was so cold, but I hadn't worn these in a while, and I think they add a slightly dressier vibe. My JCrew field jacket was a great layering piece over this cute fisherman sweater from Target. Target has had so much cute stuff lately! I have been tempted to just start throwing things into my cart! 


This JCrew Factory necklace finished things off.  It helped dress up an otherwise casual outfit, kind of like the booties. 

Until next time,
xo
T



4 comments:

  1. I really like your coat!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit! I love the combination of the statement necklace,
    and the booties. It's just very put together
    and perfect for everyday :)

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! That's what I was going for :)

      Delete