Saturday, November 23, 2013

Cat Saturday


It was cold again today... No surprise there. I didn't feel like wearing a pea coat or a Barbour jacket again, so I slipped on this Vince sweater. It is nice and thick black wool, and then it shocks you with black leather sleeves, which gives it an unexpectedly glam vibe. The tshirt is silk leopard print from Equipment. I love the idea of silk tshirts - it's such a great juxtaposition. Plus I have such a weakness for leopard print! Speaking of juxtaposition, pairing two rock and roll pieces with simple skinny jeans was an interesting combination. Three classic elements - leather, leopard, and denim - coming together to make a fun and casual weekend look. 


My bronze metallic Tory Burch flats were a good middle point between the black of the jacket and the tans of the leopard. Plus, they're such a good basic flat that are simple enough not to compete with such loud pieces. 

Until next time,
xo
T

4 comments:

  1. I love this post! I absolutely love "cheetah" print, it's so perfect! :)

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top! Beautiful outfit post, as always :)

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete