Monday, October 28, 2013

Polka Dot Party

I haven't posted anything in about a week... Sorry! Matt and I have been in the process of moving into a new house, which is as exciting as it is tiring! I think I have come down with a little cold as a result of all the craziness... But it was such a beautiful fall day today! I wanted to dress the part :)

Jacket: JCrew; Shirt: JCrew; Pants: JCrew; Necklace: JCrew; Bag: Kate Spade
I wore my polka dot skinny jeans from JCrew... They're always just what the doctor ordered when you need some getting ready motivation. 


The outfit actually ended up being pretty much all JCrew, with the exception of my Beau Bag. But since I wanted to be comfy I just paired my chambray button up with a light pink bubble necklace to add some polish. 


My double breasted navy blue blazer made it work day appropriate, too. 

Shoes: Tory Burch
And these nude colored, patent leather Tory Burch flats added the perfect neutral tone.

Until next time,
Xo
T



1 comment:

  1. I love those polka dot skiny jeans! You always have such great outfit posts!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete