Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pink Makes the Boys Wink

Jacket: JCrew (old); Shirt: Milly; Skirt: Theory; Shoes: Kate Spade

I spent last night out on the town with Matt and our friends who were in town visiting. I took the opportunity to wear this pink tweed jacket my Mom got for me last Christmas. It is one of my favorite things in my closet! 

Shirt: Milly; Jacket: JCrew

This jacket is seriously all of my favorite things wrapped into one: it's pink, tweed, and it has little bits of lurex thread woven in giving it an extra bit of glam. I wore it with my go-to black Theory skirt and this Milly top. I love how the Milly top is refined and ladylike with it's pointed collar and tuxedo pleats, but then adds some edge with the leather bow at the neckline. I do love a good bow! 

Bracelets and watch: Kate Spade

My Kate Spade stacked wrist... 

Ring: Kate Spade

And this Kate Spade bow ring Matt got for me a few Christmases ago. This is one of the only rings I ever swap out my signet ring for! 

Until next time,
Xo
T



4 comments:

  1. I love your dress and jackets! You have a great sense of style!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit (and every other outfit I've gone through on your blog) is adorable! I'd love to see your signet ring; I have an unwavering love towards them and always love to see the design on them! Anyway, your style is flawless, and I'm probably going to be commenting A LOT on every possible outfit post! You're my new favorite (I seriously mean it!).

    xoxo, Majda | www.classystateofmind.blogspot.com (stop by if you have time!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, thank you so much!! That means so much to me! You're blog is awesome too, I love that bow sweater you have!
      xo
      Tara

      Delete