Thursday, October 17, 2013

Girls Lunch

Today I went to check out the new Target that opened near my mom'a house in California. Kind of dorky, I know, but my best friend and I used to go to Target all the time when we were bored growing up, so we had to check out this new one!  We decided to make a lunch date out of it, which was perfect since it was a beautiful day: 80 degrees! In October! It made me remember why I love California. 

Dress: Lilly Pulizter; Shoes: Tory Burch; Bag: Kate Spade; Sunglasses: Jimmy Choo

How gorgeous is this view? This is literally the view from the parking lot. Amazing. I decided to wear this Lilly Pulitzer dress I bought a few months ago, and that I usually wear with boots and a jean jacket, but it is perfect with just flats for an unseasonably hot day like this. 

Shoes: Tory Burch
I also wore my favorite signet necklace: 

Necklace: Jennifer Zeuner

I must admit, I have such a weakness for monograms! Honestly, if I could monogram everything without serious inconvenience, I would. 

Watch: Michael Kors; Bracelets: Kate Spade

I also threw in some pink to play off of the blues of my Lilly dress. I wore this bangle that says "Girls just want to have fun" on it. Perfect for a girls day if you ask me! 

Until next time,
Xo



1 comment:

  1. I love your dress and your arm party!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete