Monday, January 6, 2014

New Years Day Glitz

Sweater: Alice and Olivia; Bag: Kate Spade; Shoes: Kate Spade for Keds; Leggings: Joie
Happy belated New Years! This was the outfit I wore on New Years Day. It consisted of an oversized, black Alice and Olivia sweater that was embellished with little pearls. I paired it with black Joie leggings, which are so soft and stretchy they're basically pajamas. My pink Kate Spade cross body added a punch of color to the otherwise black outfit. 

Necklace: Tiffany and Co.; Sweater: Alice and Olivia
This Tiffany and Co. necklace was the only jewelry I added except for my Kate Spade watch and signet ring. 

Shoes: Kate Spade for Keds
My glittery Kate Spade for Keds tennis shoes. I got them for Christmas (along with the sweater) and thought they would be perfect for New Years Day. The whole outfit was great for a day spent brunching and watching football, as it was comfortable but still snazzy enough to keep the New Years spirit alive! 

I hope everyone had a lovely new year,
xo
T


2 comments:

  1. I love the glittery shoes! Perfect New Years Day outfit!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete