A new season means new trends, and I have been very into the influx of pink this spring. It might be the 90s kid in me, but all of the hot pink is making me want to empty out my bank account, and the lighter shades are perfect for more conservative situations like the office.
1. Skies Are Blue Dress - This adorable shift dress would be perfect for the office, especially when paired with navy accents, such as a cardigan to cover up the little cut-out in the back. Take off the cardigan when you go out later and you have a perfect day-to-night outfit!
2. JBrand Jeans - I have a similar pair of jeans like this that I bought last summer. I paired them with a flawy navy blue and white floral top with gold accents, which is probably how I would style these, too. You could also try out navy and white stripes (my perennial favorite!), or try color blocking with a pink top in a lighter shade.
3. Amanda Uprichard Dress - I am obsessed with this dress. I think with cute black booties (or wedges when the weather gets warmer!) and either a boxy tweed or leather jacket to add some edge to the girly color that it would be the perfect date night or girls night out outfit!
4. Rebecca Minkoff Bag - I have several Rebecca Minkoff bags, and I've been wanting to add one of these studded wallet-on-a-chain bags to my collection for sometime. Then, when I saw this adorable pastel pink shade, I just about died. I love the juxtaposition of such a feminine color with the bad-ass-ness of the studded details. Love!
5. Equipment Blouse - It's no secret that I love Equipment shirts, and a few months ago I was out shopping with my mom when I said that I was looking for a hot pink button up. And a little while later here we are! Half tucked with some distressed jeans and cool flat sandals or wedges and you're good to go.
6. Joie Flats - Confession: I just bought these flats! I love the ankle strap and the light pink color is basically a neutral, right? I also love the snakeskin texture, it definitely adds to their cool quotient. I can't wait to pair them with shift dresses and cropped skinny jeans when I get them in the mail!
The great thing about pink is that it looks good on literally everyone, you just have to pick the right shade for you. Or, you can be like me and just where all of it!
Until next time,