Friday, March 14, 2014

Beginning to Feel Like Spring








Top: Mlly; Pants: JBrand; Shoes: Charlotte Olympia; Bag: Kate Spade; Kitty: P*Kitty (like P*Diddy)


It's finally starting to feel like spring here in the Northwest! People's tulips and daffodils are just starting to sprout, it has barely rained all week, and it was actually sunny! This California girl is one happy camper - so is my kitty - she's so happy to be outside and not get soaking wet! It makes catching birds much easier too, unfortunately. But, for one of the first sunshine days in a LONG time, I broke out this cute Milly top that I bought last year in New York. It's navy blue and white clover patter, along with a crisp white Peter Pan collar make it perfect for days like this. Paired with my Charlotte Olympia Kitty Flats, and a pony tail made of big messy curls, and it's a perfect it's-almost-spring look.

Until next time,
xo
T

8 comments:

  1. Very nice photos!)

    irinasenina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit. Amazing top!! Love your bag, so pretty. Your cat is adorable! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yes, let's follow each other! I'll head over to your blog right now :)
      xo

      Delete
  3. Ooh it looks so lovely and warm there! I love that outfit, and your cat is so adorable! Have a lovely weekend.

    Julie,
    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sort of warm! I honestly can't wait till summer though :)
      xo

      Delete
  4. Love that look, that top is so cute!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete