Monday, March 10, 2014

Raining Cats (and Dogs)





Sweater: JCrew (old but was on the Factory website a few months ago); Skirt: Joie; Stockings: Wolford; Boots: Hunter; Bag: Kate Spade; Earrings: Tiffany and Co.  
It has been raining. A lot. As in, people have literally had to *row boats* to their houses. That isn't a joke, it was actually on the news here in Seattle last night! Needless to say, I am ready for spring, hopefully sans torrential downpours (maybe this year only March showers will bring spring flowers and April will take a break). So, in instances like this, I'm glad that I have bright colored Hunter boots to cheer me up, as well as clever sweaters that put a smile on my face. Paired with a simple wool mini (hopefully I can wear them without tights sometime soon...) and a braid and some pearls, and we're good to go. 

Until next time, 
xo 
T

4 comments:

  1. WOW you look gorgeous and your shiny red Rubber Wellingtons look adorable with your blue Tights.
    Welly
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful in these photos! Love the red Hunters!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete