Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Weekly Obsession: Tiffany T Collection


I am a little bit biased in favor of Tiffany's. The Please Return to Tiffany's charm bracelet and necklace were my first pieces of nice jewelry, and given that my initials are two T's, anything with a T on it generally gets my thumbs on (Tory Burch Reva Flats? They were basically monogrammed especially for me, in my opinion). As a result, it only stands to reason that the new Tiffany T jewelry collection has jumped right to the top of my wish list. I love how subtle the Tiffany reference is in this collection, with two T's coming to meet in the middle. The bangles and rings all strike the perfect balance between masculine and feminine, and would be such a great addition to everyday jewelry collections, or as a simple statement piece for evening. 

Until next time, 
xo 
T

1 comment: