Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Quilted Leather



Jacket: Alice and Olivia; Tank: Vince; Jeans: Rag and Bone; Shoes: Converse; Beanie: Target
Spring has sprung here in the Pacific Northwest, which is great because the sun has started to shine and it's started to get just a *little bit* warmer. With that said, it's still warm one minute cold the next like any other place in April, so while I could forgo the sweater I usually wear under this jacket, I still had to rock a beanie! Now, more about this jacket. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it at Alice and Olivia, and after a month or so of saving, it was finally mine. Woohoo! Because it's a little bit glam rock with it's navy quilted leather, I kept the rest of the outfit fairly low-key and a little grunge with a simple white tank, black skinnies, and my beat up converse.  With that said, I can't wait to wear it with a cute pastel shift dress (maybe lilac with a cute collar?) come warmer weather! 

Until next time, 
xo 
T


2 comments: