Since Valentine's Day is tomorrow, I thought I'd do a little post on a few things inspired by the holiday that I wouldn't mind getting myself...
1. Alice and Olivia dress - This dress is just too much. With the cute button up and collared bodice and lip embellished skirt, it's just perfect for v-day. If I had more than a nice dinner at home planned, or if I lived in New York rather than Seattle, this is completely what I would wear.
2. Jennifer Zeuner necklace - I am already a really big fan of Jennifer Zeuner jewelry (as is evidenced by my monogram necklace and ring), and I love this cheeky little necklace. I would totally give it to my girlfriends.
3. Charlotte Olympia shoes - First of all, I can't get enough of Charlotte Olympia's shoe designs, or hot pink, and these are adorned with a golden heart on the sole of the shoe, so you leave little hearts everywhere you walk! How darling is that?
4. Baublebar bangle - My friend Anna recently bought a similar bangle to this from Anthropologie that spells out "Merci," and I think that this "Love" version from Baublebar is the perfect accent for a Valentine's Day out!
5. Kate Spade handbag - I am obsessed with this bag. I saw it a few months ago and just about died over it. The adorable pink heart clasp on the structured black leather shape is so cute and schoolgirl-esque.
I have always loved Valentine's Day, even with or without a boyfriend, because I think that it's the perfect excuse to treat yourself to something lovely, since, after all, the most important relationship you'll ever have is with yourself! So, go treat yourself, I know I will be!
Until next time,