Thursday, February 6, 2014

Liebster Award


Thank you so much to Georgia Peach Mommy for nominating me for my second Liebster Award! I would not have thought last fall when I started blogging that I would be getting an award for up and coming bloggers. I feel so honored!  

Her Questions: 
  1. What is it that you enjoy most about blogging? I think that the part of blogging that I enjoy the most is the expressive aspect. I get to be creative and I have an outlet for that that I wouldn't otherwise have. 
  2. Where is your favorite place in the world? London! Honestly I would move there in a hot minute if I could! 
  3. Who have you learned most from? My mom.  She has been through so much in her life, and is such a tough lady who has accomplished an amazing amount. She never gives up and (almost) always has the most positive attitude. 
  4. What is your go to fashion piece that you will never get rid of? Oh my gosh this is such a hard question, but I would have to say ballet flats.  I've been wearing them since high school and I honestly can't imagine giving them up! 
  5. What was your favorite age and why? 24. It was the first year that I felt truly comfortable in my skin and with who I was. Yay for growing into ourselves! 
  6. What would people be surprised to learn about you? I love calculus! It's so nerdy and dorky, but it's true! 
  7. What article of clothing (or accessory) do you own most of?  Either black pants or sweaters. Or shoes. Or stud earrings. But I think that pullover sweaters take the cake. 
  8. What has been your favorite time in your life (an age, a moment, etc.)?  Graduating from college! It was honestly such a surreal moment, and a great culmination to years of hard work. 
  9. What is your favorite book or your favorite author? Another tough question! I read constantly, but the book that I keep coming back to time and again is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. 
  10. If you had unlimited funds, what item would you splurge on? Chanel everything. And buying things like an amazing house for my mom, a surfing trip for my boyfriend, etc. 
  11. What can you not live without? Tea. I drink probably 3-4 cups of English Breakfast daily, and that's me limiting myself. Oops :)

Now, the rules stipulate that I have to nominate other bloggers and then they have to answer my questions! So here goes. 

My nominees: 

My Questions: 
1. What is your favorite place to shop? 
2. Favorite color/color scheme? 
3. Favorite flower? 
4. What is your favorite book? 
5. What is an item of clothing/accessory that you can't live without? 
6. What is your favorite thing about the place you grew up? 
7. Audrey Hepburn or Grace Kelly? And why? 
8. If you could live in any other time period, when would it be? 
9. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be and why? 
10. What would be the best gift someone could give you? 

Until next time, 
xo, 
T

No comments:

Post a Comment